- SMB IP PBX with 2 FXO and 2 FXS Ports
- Supports up to 500 users, 50 SIP trunks, and up to 30 concurrent calls
- Zero configuration provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- SRTP, TLS, and HTTPS encryption
- Dual Gigabit network ports with integrated PoE
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR
- Built-in call recording server; access recordings via web user interface
- Supports call queue
- Built-in Call Detail Recordings (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Multi-language auto attendant
- Integrated LDAP and XML phonebooks
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263, or H.263+ codecs
- Supports voicemail and fax forwarding to email
- USB and SD ports
- Up to 3 password protected conference bridges that allow up to 25 simultaneous PSTN or IP participants
asteriskpbxsystems.com said it best when it said that the Grandstream UCM6202 is number one Asterisk based IP PBX.
With 2 FXO ports built in, an existing company with PSTN lines can continue using those lines and move into IP (VoIP). Grandstream, well known for their networking hardware products, has committed to their UCM series IP PBXs with an all in attitude.
Believing that more and more companies will be moving towards an in-house on premise IP PBX and away from the cloud, they'll need a device that can handle all of their other SIP endpoints, namely cameras, facility management devices, and video conferencing. An in-house system will end up saving expenses on both hardware and multiple cloud service fees as long as someone can manage the configure, setup and administration, which Grandstream addresses with all their step by step guides, online videos, and support.
With a huge endpoint capacity, the UCM6200 series offers the SMB business the appliance to handle so much of their needs. And Grandstream is hoping the endpoints will all be their products.