Designed from ground up to support distributed IP communications, intelligent unified messaging, advanced application integration, and popular PBX features, the GXE502x product family also optimally integrates legacy PSTN trunk and telephone interfaces for fail-safe hybrid communication needs in all circumstances, including situations of power or network loss. The GXE5024 IP-PBX raises the level of modern business communication systems for SMB to a new height of innovation, quality, reliability, feature integration, user productivity, ease of deployment & administration, and affordability.
Grandstream GXE5024 IP-PBX Appliance with 4 FXO Ports The Grandstream GXE5024 is based on SIP standard and offers an integrated solution for unified voice, data, fax, and video communications for the sub-50 seat business making it a direct competitor to Asterisk, trixbox and SwitchVox. The GXE502x IPPBX appliance integrates a number of key functions in a single stylish and compact (26.5cmx17.5cmx4cm) form factor: SIP server supporting up to 100 extensions and 50+ simultaneous calls per system, high performance data router with dual 10M/100M network ports and integrated PoE (802.3af), 4 or 8-port PSTN (FXO) trunk gateway, 2 telephone/FAX (FXS) ports with lifeline capability in case of power outage, virtually unlimited SIP trunking accounts, fax termination server that automatically converts incoming faxes into PDF files for email delivery or secure storage, unified messaging for voice mail (up to 120 hours), fax mail (up to 10,000 fax pages), and video mail (up to 4 hours), session border controller for automated NAT traversal, and up to 4 conference bridges that allows up to 20 concurrent participants.
The Grandstream GXE5024 offers many advanced features including voicemail-to-email, fax-to-email, video-mail-to-email, print-to-fax, auto-attendant that allows virtually unlimited customizable interactive voice applications, call queues, hunt/ring groups, call transfer/forward/park/retrieve, personalized music-on-hold, paging & broadcasting, dial plan, dynamic DNS, SRTP, TLS, peer systems, Audio-In & Audio-Out port, USB port (for expanded message storage), etc. The GXE502x supports most of the popular voice/video codec including G.711 a/u-law, G.726, G.723.1, G.729A/B/E, iLBC, T.38 fax relay, carrier grade G.168 line echo canceller with 128-ms tail length, H.264 baseline, H.263/H.263+.
Grandstream GXE5024 Features
- Integrated high performance data router with advanced voice/video QoS support
- Integrated legacy PSTN trunks, analog phone/FAX ports, & unlimited SIP trunk options
- Integrated session border controller (SBC) for NAT/firewall traversal and secure telecommuting
- Integrated conference bridges that allow any combination of IP or PSTN calls using any codecs (built-in transcoding)
- Unified messaging including voicemail-to-email, fax-to-email, video-mail-to-email (pending)
- Power and network failure survivability and recovery; Integrated PoE (802.3af)
- Support true & local emergency call routing in all circumstances
- Automated detection and provisioning of IP phones, video phones, ATA and other endpoints for easy deployment
- Rich PBX features such as presence, shared line appearance, call park & pickup, call queue, ACD, intercom & paging, ring group, customizable auto-attendant & IVR, personal music-on-hold, branch office system peering
- Hardware accelerated encryption engine to ensure strongest security protection using SRTP and TLS
- Personal Web portal to manage individual phone/call setting, personal greeting, new or saved voice/fax/video messages for each extension user
- Flexible dial plan, call routing and call recording (pending)