The Grandstream GXP2020 executive IP phone has been redesigned with a sleek new styling and improved build quality. The Grandstream GXP2020 is an advanced voice over IP telephone designed for the receptionist, power user or executive that requires a feature rich handset at a highly competitive price. The Grandstream GXP-2020 has excellent call quality, advanced telephony call features, automated provisioning, security protection, multi-language support, and broad compatibility with leading voice over IP platforms based on the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- Six line IP Phone
- Dual Ethernet with PoE Support
- 7 Programmable Keys and 4 Programmable Softkeys
The Grandstream GXP2020 has 6 lines, 7 programmable keys and 4 dynamic context-sensitive soft keys. The Grandstream GXP2020ís dual 10/100Mbps auto-sensing Ethernet switch allows the Grandstream GXP2020 to share an internet connection with a desktop computer. The Ethernet switch also includes auto sensing 802.3af power over Ethernet (PoE) which allows the phone to receive power through the Ethernet cable eliminating the need for the external power supply and reducing cable clutter.
Grandstream GXP2020 VoIP Phone Overview
The Grandstream GXP2020 includes a backlit 320x160 high resolution graphic LCD with multi-level grey scales, SRTP and TLS (pending) for privacy protection, as well as secure and automated provisioning for mass deployment. The Grandstream GXP2020 is the second phone in the GXP Enterprise SIP Phone portfolio. It is ideal for both the executive office and advanced enterprise users.
Grandsteam GXP2020 Features and Functions
- 6 lines indicators with individual SIP account profiles
- 7 programmable hard keys and 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Multi-line support of up to 13 call appearance lines with dual-color LED indicators
- Expandable to additional 112 lines through expansion key-modules
- Support Caller ID display or block, per call or permanent
- Call waiting, hold, mute, transfer (blind or attended),forward, and more
- Multi-party conferencing (up to 5-way)