The Grandstream HandyTone 286 GS286 GS-286 is an award-winning next generation VoIP analog telephone adapter based on industry open standards. Built upon innovative technology, Grandstream HandyTone ATA-286 features market leading superb sound quality, compact size, and rich functionalities at highly-affordable price.
- Supports SIP 2.0, TCP/UDP/IP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, TFTP protocols
- Supports NAT traversal using IETF STUN and symmetric RTP (compatible with Ciscoís ATA-186, etc)
- Provides 1 LAN port and 1 FXS interface for any analog telephones, cordless phones, and fax machines
Grandstream HT286 HandyTone Analog Telephone Adapter series offers a comprehensive and affordable VoIP access device based on Grandstreamís innovative and proprietary technology platform. The Grandstream HT286 series offers the entry-level IP Telephony user superb audio quality, rich functionalities, interoperability with the leading 3rd party VoIP providers, and compatibility with most service providers. The HandyTone series is compact, works with any PSTN or cordless phone and fax machines and offers the simplicity of plug and dial, making it ideal for the basic IP telephony user.
Grandstream HT286 VoIP Adapter Overview
The Grandstream HT286 is light-weight making it easy to use while traveling, offers the simplicity of plug and dial, and works with any PSTN or cordless phone and fax machines. It is ideal for the road-warrior or the home user.
Grandstream HT286 Features and Functions
- Full Feature Voice/Fax-over-IP
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Universal Plug and Dial
- Very Highly affordable and effective IP solution