The Grandstream GXV3006 is an easy and affordable way of communicating face-to-face over any distance. It is ideal for any multi-media communication environment, the virtual office and all IP video communications for business or residential users. The Grandstream GXV3006 features the same design and all of the functionality as its sister model, the Grandstream GXV3000; however it is gifted with the advanced versatility of an FXS port to connect an analog phone or fax machine.
- 5.6 inch TFTP adjustable LCD screen, Built-In PSTN (FXS) Port
- VGA camera which allows nearly all viewing angles
- Support for real-time high-quality video (up to 30 frames per second) using H.264/H.263
Grandstream GXV3006 Video Phone
The addition of the FXS interface on the Grandstream GXV3006 enables users to connect their analog phone directly to the device to make/receive VoIP calls. A cordless analog phone can be connected to this device for optimal flexibility. The Grandstream GXV3006 is based on the same high performing feature set as the popular GXV3000 including a 5.6 inch TFTP adjustable LCD screen, a VGA camera which allows nearly all viewing angles, support for real-time high-quality video (up to 30 frames per second) using H.264/H.263 video standard at bandwidths as low as 32kbps and up to 1Mbps.
Grandstream GXV3006 Video Phone Overview:
Like other models in the GXV300x series, the Grandstream GXV3006 is an unrivaled provider of face-to-face communication for any multi-media communication environment like the virtual office. Use this visual communication experience to reduce your travel costs and maintain close relationships with friends, family and colleagues world wide. Make/Receive VoIP calls through an analog phone with the addition of a FXS port. Support for real-time high-quality video (up to 30 frames per second). Viewing in all angles with a high quality built-in VGA camera.
Grandstream GXV3006 Features & Functons:
- SIP Compliant and Protocols: Support SIP 2.0, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP (both client and server), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP, TLS(pending).
- Networking Interfaces: Support dual 10M/100M auto-sensing Ethernet ports, 2 USB (2.0) host ports, 1 audio and 1 video output jack and headset jack.
- FXS Interface: One FXS RJ-11 port
- Advanced Video: Powerful video DSP with advanced adaptive jitter control and packet loss concealment technology to ensure superb audio and video quality.
- Video Codec: Support H.263 and advanced H.264 base line real-time video codec (at CIF or QVGA resolution and up to 30 frames/second) Anti-flickering, auto focus and auto exposure, zoom, PIP (Picture-in-Picture), audio mute and camera block (for privacy), still picture capture/store/send (VGA Resolution)
- Advanced Features: Support popular telephony features including 3 line indicators, full-duplex hands free speakerphone, 3-way conference, voicemail, video/audio conference, transfer, mute, etc.