The Grandstream GXW4008 VoIP gateway has a compact and quiet design (no fans) and offers superb audio quality, rich feature functionality, strong security protection, and compelling price-performance ratio.
- 8 FXS Ports Onboard
- Dual Ethernet Ports, Built In Router
- PSTN Lifeline Support
Grandstream GXW4008 VoIP Gateway
The Grandstream GXW4008 is auto-configurable, remotely manageable and scalable. The Grandstream GXW4008 freatures 8-port FXS interface for analog telephones, dual 10M/100M network ports with integrated router, PSTN life line in case of power failure, and an RS232 serial port for administration.
Grandstream GXW4008 VoIP Gateway Overview
The Grandstream GXW4008 supports 2 SIP account profiles, caller ID for various countries/regions, T.38 fax, flexible dialing plans, security protection (SIPS/TLS), and comprehensive voice codecs.
Grandstream GXW4008 Features and Functions
- 8 FXS ports
- Two RJ-45 ports 10/100 Mbps (switched or routed)
- Multiple SIP accounts (choice of 2 profiles per account)
- T.38 Fax compliant
- G.168 Echo Cancellation
- Voice Activation Detection (VAD)
- Comfort Noise Generation (CNG)
- Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)
- Supports PSTN/PBX analog telephone sets or analog trunks