*** THIS PHONE DOES NOT COME WITH POWER ADAPTOR - PLEASE ADD IF NEEDED ***
The Cisco SPA-501G is an 8-button IP Phone that is intended for use in a Retail Desk or Break Room. The phone does not feature a display, but has a replaceable paper insert for speed dial numbers.
- 8 Button Phone with Paper Label (No Display)
- Dual Ethernet, 802.3af PoE, Retail Desk or Break Room Phone
- SIP and SPCP (Cisco C500) Protocol Support, G.722 Wide Band Audio
Cisco SPA501G 8 Line VoIP PhoneThe Cisco SPA 501G features dual switched ethernet ports with IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE (Power Over Ethernet) support. The Cisco SPA501G also features a Message Waiting Indicator Light, 4-way navigation key, and 12 button dial pad, dedicated illuminated buttons for Volume, Hold, Menu settings and Voicemail access.
Cisco SPA501 G Overview:The Cisco SPA501G is an excellent choice for use in areas where an LCD display is not needed, but rather an affordable, simple multiline phone with PoE support. The Cisco SPA501G works well with Asterisk, Trixbox, Switchvox, 3CX and other SIP based IP PBX platforms. The Cisco SPA501G supports for the standard SIP2.0 protocol, as well as Cisco’s proprietary SPCP (Smart Phone Control Protocol), a derivative of Cisco’s SCCP (Skinny) call control protocol which is used on the Cisco UC500 platform. The Cisco SPA501G is part of the Cisco Small Business Pro product family.
Cisco SPA501G Features & Functions:
- 8 button phone
- Dual switched ethernet ports
- IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Supports SIP or SPCP protocol
- G.729 and G.722 Wideband Audio Support
- Menu driven user interface
- Web based GUI, remote provisioning
- IP dialing support
- Replaceable paper speed dial insert
- 2.5mm stereo headset connector
- AUX port (SPA932 or SPA500S attendant console is supported)
- High quality audio handset
- Full duplex hands free speakerphone
- Hearing aid compatability (HAC)
- Support calls between TTY’s
- Works well with GN Netcom, Jabra and Plantronics wired headsets
- Optional PA100 Power Adapter and MB100 Wall Mount Adapter
- Much more….