Yealink SIP-T20P The Yealink SIP-T20P is an entry level IP phone with 2 line and HD Voice. This item is PoE Enabled and ships with a power adapter.
Yealink SIP-T20P Product Overview Yealink expands its lineup of IP phones with a new entry-level product Yealink SIP-T20P. It is equipped with TI TITAN chipset and 2x15 characters LCD, offers 2 VoIP accounts, high-definition voice, broad range of voice codecs, security protection for privacy, rich features including XML phonebook, headset, PoE, PnP Auto-provision, and seamlessly work with the leading IP-PBX and soft switch. It allows users to make calls in a simple, convenient and reliable manner and fully meet the requirement in which the basic business features are required. What is more, SIP-T20P is easy to install and inexpensive to start up for corporate office and residential users.
Yealink SIP-T20P Features and Functions
- TI TITAN chipset and TI voice engine
- 3-line LCD(2 x 15 characters and an icon line)
- 2 VoIP accounts, Broadsoft validated
- HD Voice: HD Codec, HD Handset, HD Speaker
- 31 keys including 9 function keys
- Voicemail, Intercom
- Localized language, XML phonebook
- FTP/TFTP/HTTP, PnP Auto-provision
- SRTP/HTTPS/TLS, VLAN, QoS
- PoE, Headset, Wall-Mountable