Aastra 6757i / 57i IP Phone with Full-Duplex Speakerphone, Graphical LCD Screen & Up to 9 Lines Supported - Connexio 5i SeriesThe Aastra 57i IP Phone has 6 static keys which are programmable up to 10 functions. For ones that love hands free phones there is a built-in amplifier along with headset support. The Aastra 57i is expandable up to 3 modules of model 536M and 560M.
The Aastra 57i is equipped with XML browser capabilities and an extra large display with dynamic softkeys to easily access customized services and applications. Create internal service applications using development guides available from Aastra. This feature provides unlimited potential to customize the 57i to meet your specific business needs or vertical applications using the display and keypad.
With extensive storage capacity for personal directories, callers logs and redial lists and 12 programable keys, the Aastra 57i can improve efficiency by providing more call information with the push of a button. Features such as shared call and bridged line appearances, call forward, call transfer, call waiting, intercom and local 3-way conference increase call flexibility and control.
The Aastra 57i offers two different module extension options. It supports up to three Aastra 536M modules, each offering 36 keys with LED indicators to create a feature rich attendant console. Or, it will also support up to three of the advanced Aastra 560M modules, each offering 60 keys with a screen based LCD display and LED system.
All Aastra IP telephones offer full-duplex speakerphone with excellent voice clarity and delivery. With years of experience in telecommunications and telephone design, Aastra can ensure superior voice quality on every product we sell.
From initial deployment and configuration to future enhancements and upgrades, the Aastra family of IP telephones are designed to save your business time and money. Dual auto-sensing switched Ethernet ports eliminate additional wiring and simplify installations. Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet allows easy deployment with centralized powering and backup. Easily created configuration files, using any text editor, can be used to configure phones individually or centrally.
Aastra 57i Features & Functionality
- Up to 9 call appearance lines
- Shared call and bridged line appearances
- Multi-proxy support
- Distinctive ringing, priority alerting
- XML browser
- Personal directory
- Call forward/Call transfer/Call waiting
- Caller and calling line information
- Callers log
- Local 3-way conference
- Intercom with auto-answer
- Redial list
- Do Not Disturb
- Live dial pad or pre-dial support
- Digium’s Asterisk Business Edition – supports Busy Lamp Field (BLF), Bridged Line Appearances (BLA), Intercom
- BroadSoft’s BroadWorks enhanced SIP – supports Shared Call Appearances, Busy Lamp Field (BLF), CommPilot Call Manager
- Nortel’s MCS 5100/5200 SIP supports – Conferencing, Voicemail, and NAT Traversal
- Sylantro’s SIP – supports Bridged Line Appearances (BLA), ComСierge, Call Park/Pickup, Conference