Grandstream GXP1200 Entry Level 2-Line IP PhoneThe GXP1200 is a very affordable 2-line entry-level SIP phone that delivers excellent sound quality and advanced feature set. The GXP1200 supports traditional telephony features such as caller id, call waiting, mute, park, hold, transfer and voicemail as well as advanced enterprise features such as 2 independent SIP accounts, multi-language support, 3-way conferencing, and custom ring-tones for distinctive call handling.
Grandstream GXP1200 Entry Level 2-Line IP Phone with Full Duplex Speakerphone & Advanced Audio Echo CancellationThe GXP1200 also supports a broad range of voice codecs and features dual 10/100mbps auto-sensing Ethernet ports with integrated Power over Ethernet, headset jack, and secure central configuration file for mass deployment. GUI web interfaces make the GXP1200 quick and easy to install and manage. Broad interoperability with major SIP based platforms ensures compatibility with any IP communications system. The GXP1200 easy installation, hands-free duplex speakerphone, backlit graphic LCD display, eight dedicated function keys, and XML applications make the GXP1200 a very cost-effective choice for any business that needs a feature rich two line IP phone.
Grandstream GXP1200 Features & BenefitsTechnical Features & Benefits
Call Features & Benefits
- SIP 2.0, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS (A record and SRV), DHCP (both client and server), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP, Telnet
- Dual switched 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports w/integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Support NAT traversal (STUN, etc), server fail-over, SIP presence (SIMPLE), and more
- 128x32 pixel graphic LCD with backlight
Handset Features & Benefits
- 2 lines appearances with individual SIP account profiles and dual-color LED
- Support Caller ID display or block
- Call waiting, hold, mute, transfer (blind or attended), forward, and more
- 3-way conferencing
- 5 navigation/menu keys
- 8 dedicated buttons - hold, speakerphone, send, transfer, conference, headset, mute, messages
- Full duplex speakerphone w/advanced audio echo cancellation
- Headset jack (2.5 mm ) for broad headset compatibility
- Secure and automated provisioning for mass deployment
- SRTP and TLS (pending) for privacy protection
- And many more enterprise grade features
Grandstream GXP1200 SpecificationsFeature Specifications
|SIP Compliant and Protocols
||SIP, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record and SRV), DHCP(both client and server), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP, etc.|
||Dual 10/100mbps Ethernet ports (switched or routed).|
G.711 (a/u-law), G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, GSM, iLBC, and G.722 (wideband).
|Superb Audio Quality
Advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP), Silence suppression, VAD, CNG, AGC
high fidelity wideband audio (G.722).
|Custom Ringtone Software
||Convert most music files to a Grandstream ringtone.|
||2-line support, 3-way conferencing, multi-language support (MLS), headset enabled, AES encryption, etc.|
|Cost-effective IP Solution
||Small office IP Phone less than $100.|